1. Instruction stages
1.1. General instruction
- Officers : Application courses – Specialty courses
- Unlisted officers : Diploma of specialty n°1 - Diploma of specialty n°2 Diploma of specialty n°3.
- Engaged sailors : Certificate of specialty n°1 - Certificate of specialty n°2.
1.2. Special trainings
The special trainings aim to reinforce the physical and technical capacities of the trainees from the different categories in order to prepare them for the accomplishment of the following tasks:
- Special forces tasks ;
- Weapon specialization ;
- Instruction training « naval infantry ».
In this context, the special instruction involves:
- A sea intervention training « Naval special forces » ;
- A tactical small arms shooting training;
- Specific weapons’ specialization ;
- Fast rope and repelling training ;
- Qualification training « Instructors training and qualification » ;
2. Specialty : Naval infantry.
3. Training equipments
- Weapons ;
- Topography : Compasses ; topographic charts ;
- Computer laboratory ;
- Language laboratory ;
- Inflatable boats ;
- Sailing boats ;
- Kayak ;
- Diving suits (surface combat swimming).